In Ocean Installer we firmly believe that our success over the past 13 years is directly attributed to the exceptional individuals who make up our team of installers.
That’s why we put people first!
We prioritize our people, valuing their expertise, dedication, and unwavering commitment to any mission laid in front of them. No unnecessary bureaucracy, just a friendly and easy-going crew of colleagues working towards some common goals – to transform challenging subsea projects into remarkable solutions.
Whether it’s installing complex offshore structures, laying pipelines, connecting offshore floating wind installations, or providing comprehensive EPCI services. We have the knowledge, experience, and we do have the passion to deliver those exceptional results – all we’re missing is you!
What we can offer you
If we look beyond the fact that you would get to work with some of the greatest minds in our industry, we can offer quite exciting tasks within our Finance department
Here are some of the things you can expect to do on a day-to-day basis as an Project Controller in Ocean Installer:
- Be the point person for project invoicing, making sure payments are processed accurately and efficiently
- Ensure monthly reports are align seamlessly with client contract requirements.
- Keep a tight grip on costs, ensuring accurate tracking and control
- Handle internal cash flow reporting for the finance department
- Familiarize yourself with the commercial and operational landscape. Your understanding will be crucial in navigating challenges and contributing to successful project outcomes
Who we’re looking for
If you’ve come this far you might be just what we’re looking for. We know that we all have individual preferences when talking about company perks, and we would love to tell more about all the perks you would have working for us. For now, we have settled with a small tease which we hope that you might appreciate:
- A flexible organisation characterised by direct lines of communication and swift decision-making processes, our voice is always heard in Ocean Installer
- Great working environment in a dynamic and international company
- Competitive pension and insurance schemes
- Flexibility to work from home
- Free access to in-house sports hall (bi-weekly strength training classes with PT, volleyball, football and yoga), gym and squash courts
Project ControllerApply for position
February 29, 2024
Percentage of employment:
Kanalsletta 8, Stavanger