All current open vacancies are listed here
Ocean Installer has been very successful winning a considerable number of contracts, and has a stable and continuous workload going forward:
Apply for these positions:
Are you the one that we are looking for?
- Like responsibilities
- Enjoy diversity in the work tasks
- Don’t mind fast pace at times
- Have a genuine drive for Quality Management
- Thrives when juggling activities and interfaces
- Are not afraid of deadlines and last-minute changes
- Are a fixer!
Then let’s get the ball rolling! More details below:
Duties and responsibilities
- Member of the Project Team and Corporate HSEQ Team, providing professional support and advice on QA matters
- Assist the Project in implementing and follow up of Project Quality Plan
- Ensure Compliance towards project requirements
- Drive the improvement program for the project
- Manage the audit and verification program for the project
- Evaluation and Follow up of Subcontractors
- Perform QA training and familiarization of project organisation
- Develop and implement QA Campaigns
- Ensure nonconformities are analysed and properly addressed
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Be an ambassador for corporate HSEQ culture
- Assist and manage relevant corporate activities as agreed with QA Lead
- Minimum bachelor’s degree relevant for position
- Formal training in Quality Assurance, alternatively 4 years’ experience working with QA in offshore projects.
- Hold QA Auditor training preferably be an experienced Lead Auditor.
- Be fluent in the English language, both in spoken and written form, preferably also a working knowledge of Norwegian.
We can offer
- Flat organizational structure
- Short decision-making time
- Great colleagues
- High quality support from other departments
- Competitive pension and insurance scheme
- Modern & bike/car friendly office facilities at 2020park